Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still sick!

Warning: Major complaint session.

Well i had a day of reprive after my icky asthma attack. I started feeling cold like symptoms on Monday I THINK. At first just chalked it up to irriration for the polyurethane still. As of now, my voice is completely gone (I sound like a man), my throat hurts, I have an annoying but productive cough, my nose goes from being completely plugged up to running like a faucet!

I was supposed to work tonight, but already called in sick. Supposed to go to the dentist at 10 but called to reschedule.

I'm currently laying im bed (which is still our matress in the basement as we cant put area rugs on the new floors till next week) with the humidifer on, and it is really soothing to my throat!

So once again, another wasted day due to illness. Catch up on some TV and snuggle my pups!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment